1. Organisations that upload evidence of tackling hidden labour exploitation may become Stronger Together Business Partners. Business Partners may download the Stronger Together Business Partner logo to use in their business materials as desired.
2. To register as a Business Partner, organisations must login to the www.stronger2gether.org website and then click on the BPC Admin box in the top right hand corner. You will then access your personal Business Partner Commitment webpage to upload evidence.
3. Producers/growers/suppliers must upload evidence per site rather than for an organisation as a whole.
4. Organisations must upload evidence in all categories on the Business Partner Commitment webpage in order to download the Business Partner logo and to appear on the Stronger Together Business Partner public webpage.
5. Once you have downloaded the Business Partner logo, your organisation name and site will automatically appear on the Stronger Together Business Partner public webpage.
6. Your Stronger Together Business Partner public webpage will contain a link to the evidence you have uploaded. This evidence submitted is publicly visible and transparent to those wishing to view/affirm the information supplied. However it cannot be amended by anyone other than you when you are logged in.
7. Business Partners must refresh their evidence each year to download the new annual Stronger Together Business Partner logo. A reminder will be sent automatically to you to do this.
8. Use of Logo – The Stronger Together Business Partner logo may be used in business materials as required. On websites and digital media the logo should contain a link to www.stronger2gether.org. No other Stronger Together logo may be used other than the Stronger Together Business Partner logo.