2021 Business Partner registration opens next week
1. To register as a Business Partner, organisations must login to the www.stronger2gether.org website and then click on the BCP Admin box in the top right hand corner. You will then access your personal Business Partner Commitment webpage to upload evidence.
2. Businesses that upload evidence of tackling hidden labour exploitation as per the required criteria may become Stronger Together Business Partners. When their submission has been approved, Business Partners will receive the Stronger Together Business Partner (Advanced) logo via email to use in their business materials as desired.
3. Suppliers, Labour Providers/Recruitment Agencies or Clients can register an individual site/operational location or the whole organisation as a Business Partner.
- Individual site or operational location: available to organisations in any sector and any country that meet the Business Partner criteria
- Organisational level: available to businesses that:
- Are a Programme Sponsor
- Are a supplier/sub-contractor/labour provider/recruitment agency to a Sponsor of the Stronger Together Consumer Goods programme or South Africa programme (soon to be added: Construction programme)
- Or have undertaken a Stronger Together Organisational Progress Assessment.
4. Organisations must meet the relevant Business Partner criteria and upload evidence in all categories on the Business Partner Commitment webpage to be eligible to receive the relevant Business Partner logo and to appear on the Stronger Together Business Partner public webpage.
5. Once you have submitted your evidence, your application will be reviewed within 3 working days and you will receive confirmation of your Business Partner registration via email. If you have met the criteria you will receive the Business Partner or Business Partner Advanced logo and your business and submitted evidence will appear on the Stronger Together Business Partner public webpage.
6. Your Stronger Together Business Partner public webpage will contain a link to the evidence you have uploaded. The evidence submitted is publicly visible and transparent to those wishing to view/affirm the information supplied. However it cannot be amended by anyone other than you when you are logged in.
7. Business Partners must refresh their evidence each year in January to download the new annual Stronger Together Business Partner logo. A reminder will be sent automatically to you to do this.
8. Use of Logo – The Stronger Together Business Partner logos may be used in business materials as required. On websites and digital media, the logo should contain a link to www.stronger2gether.org. No other Stronger Together logo may be used other than the Stronger Together Business Partner (Advanced) logo.