Understand the responsibilities and best practice associated with responsible recruitment in your U.S. fresh produce labor supply chains.
Responsible recruitment is a shared responsibility in the U.S. Fresh Produce sector. Implementing and improving practices across the supply chain is key to ensure workers are safeguarded, enhance the reputation of leading businesses, and ultimately protect the sustainability of the U.S. fresh produce sector.
This participatory and action-focused online training combines the presentation of best practices, group discussions and exercises, and access to additional tools to improve human rights due diligence in responsible recruitment practices.
By the end of the workshop attendees will know how to:
- Recognize the importance responsible recruitment practices in your own operations and labor supply chain to help address current market challenges and differentiate your business with clients.
- Know the important of engaging with your supply chain partners to protect their businesses and workforces from unethical recruitment and hidden labor exploitation.
- Access the resources and tools that are freely available to support your own activities and supply chain due diligence around the implementation, adoption and oversight of responsible recruitment practices.
This course is designed, and currently FREE TO ATTEND (now-March 31, 2024*), for the following businesses based in and operating within the United States fresh produce and wine grapes sector:
- Brands, retailers and buyers
This workshop is ideal for:
- Business owners, human resources staff, management teams or those responsible for purchasing and labor policies in sustainability and ESG/CSR in the businesses listed above.
How sessions run:
Online sessions: 2 hour live online training.
- Once booked, you will receive joining instructions up to 3 days before the date of the training.
- Live interactive training on Zoom with break-out rooms exercises, polls, and ongoing Q&A.
- Reference materials:
- *Free – From now until March 31, 2024 training is subsidized for U.S. fresh produce businesses (including table and wine grapes) through a grant from the Walmart Foundation.
Support your supply chain due diligence and share this opportunity with your suppliers – Share this webpage with growers and partners in your supply chain.
Arrange Bespoke Training
Stronger Together offers in-house training and consultancy services to meet your organization’s specific needs, and support you to tackle modern day slavery within your business and supply chains. Our training and support are delivered in any business, in any sector, in any country, by our network of expert trainers, consultants and lawyers. Find out more.