Stronger Together offers in-house training and consultancy services to meet your organisation’s specific needs, and support you to tackle modern day slavery within your business and supply chains. Our training and support are delivered in any business, in any sector, in any country, by our network of expert trainers, consultants and lawyers.
To get started download the “Tackling Modern Slavery Organisational Needs Assessment Form” and review to identify your particular business support requirements. Call us on +44 (0)1276 919090, email [email protected] or use the contact form at and we will discuss your particular needs and how we may support you.
Training and consultancy services available include:
Strategy and policy development
- Director and senior manager facilitation in developing a modern slavery and human rights strategy
- Review existing and develop new employee, supplier, subcontractors and other business partner policies in relation to forced labour, slavery, and human trafficking
- Support in operationalising organisational tackling modern slavery strategy and policies.
Training and capacity building
- Director and senior manager briefings on the UK Modern Slavery Act and similar legislation across the world, transparency in supply chain reporting and developing a strategy to combat slavery within businesses and supply chains
- Interactive workshops to support key managers to develop and implement tackling modern slavery in business and supply chains activities
- Training needs analysis and development of contextualised induction and staff training, including videos and e-learning, for internal delivery and management.
Identifying and assessing risk
- Develop screening and risk mapping to identify high risk industry sectors, activities, country, region and spend suppliers
- Technological solutions to create multi-tier supply chain and stakeholder maps
- Reviewing effectiveness of existing due diligence processes
- Development of supplier audit processes to assess operational indicators of forced labour across the recognised business models of modern slavery.
- Implementing proactive steps to prevent hidden labour exploitation within your business
- Implementing proactive steps to prevent forced labour, slavery and trafficking in your supply chains
- Implementing collaborative tackling modern slavery supplier engagement programmes
- Implementing fair hiring initiatives throughout the supply chain
- Implementing proactive steps to enable workers’ voice and provide access to remedy.
Monitoring and communicating effectiveness
- Advice on developing key performance indicators to measure outcomes and effectiveness in tackling modern slavery in supply chains
- Review and support in the development of company reports and ‘slavery and human trafficking statements’.