Responsible Recruitment Expert Consultants Network
The Responsible Recruitment Toolkit (RRT) are convening a network of expert consultants based in the UK, with relevant experience to support labour providers and direct recruiters to continuously improve in meeting international standards in responsible recruitment.
What is Responsible Recruitment?
The RRT and Stronger Together both strive to reduce the risk of modern slavery in supply chains. Responsible Recruitment aligns achievement of commercial goals with an exceptional worker experience The RRT specifically focuses on recruitment practices and is a fully interactive, practical online toolkit providing step-by-step guidance, training videos and resources to support businesses to become responsible recruiters. Download a flyer to view the RRT business model.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 5 years relevant HR/Recruitment/Compliance experience
- Extensive knowledge of relevant employment and recruitment legislation in your country of operation and of international ethical trade and human rights standards in corporate supply chains
- Demonstrable consultancy skills including interpersonal and communication (both oral and written), creativity and innovation, problem-solving, strategic planning and analytical skills.
- Postgraduate qualification in a related subject
- Professional HR qualification
- Experience within recruitment/employment agencies, in particular around sourcing and placing base-skilled migrant workers
- Skills in a second language.
Download a flyer to find out more.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] including ‘Responsible Recruitment Expert Consultants Network Application’ in the subject line.
For further details visit ResponsibleRecruitmentToolkit.org