Vacancy 1: Stronger Together UK Programme Manager
The role: We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to manage our Consumer Goods programme in the UK, in which you will work closely with the major UK supermarkets and retailers who sponsor the programme. You will also be responsible for rolling out our work in new other sectors in the UK. The role is varied with opportunity to support strategy development and plans across UK, implement them and try out new ideas. You will work remotely, but in close cooperation with the Managing Director, Founder and rest of the team. We are a small team and expect a willingness to get hands on.
You will provide day to day management, oversight, strategic input, help administer, manage and grow the programmes. You will engage and work with the established Consumer Goods steering group and their sub-contractors and suppliers, as well as engage more businesses in the UK programmes and build on the many opportunities to further our work. Also, you will deliver interactive training workshops for businesses, and ensure Stronger Together continues to develop guidance and good practice in the UK and work successfully with our partners.
Who you are
- An experienced project manager with an in-depth understanding of the consumer goods industry and senior experience in business engagement/developing and managing senior management corporate sponsor relations
- A professional who has worked with or within the consumer goods sector on responsible business behaviour and with a good knowledge/understanding of modern slavery
- A great organiser, with the ability to set and meet demanding targets and deadlines, and to hold others accountable to those
- An excellent trainer, with experience of preparing and delivering training to businesses
- Someone with an interest in being involved in operations as well as strategic thinking
- An excellent communicator, with experience of developing and building new successful working relationships with a range of stakeholders, as well as confidence in representing the programme professionally at a variety of events
- A motivated and enthusiastic worker, able to work independently and with remote colleagues/stakeholders, delivering day-to-day workload with minimal supervision
- Someone with a good eye for detail, whilst retaining sight of the bigger picture.
Details: Closing date: Sunday 19th January | Interviews: Thursday 23rd / Monday 27th January | Starting date: asap | Contract: full-time or 0.8 FTE, permanent, UK based | Salary: £35,000 – 40,000 gross annually (or pro rata for 0.8 FTE): Download the Job description
To apply: Please send us your CV and motivation letter (max. 2 pages of A4) outlining the skills and experience you have that meet the requirements of this role as outlined in the Job Description to [email protected], please include ‘Application UK Programmes Manager’ in the subject line.
Vacancy 2: Stronger Together Global Partners Manager
The role – This is an opportunity to engage with Stronger Together’s global network, to work with existing corporate partners and other stakeholders and establish new relationships, and to be a key player in the development of new funding partnerships – all with the aim of supporting businesses to tackle modern slavery.
Who you are – We are looking for a confident, proactive and enthusiastic person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to join our team. A professional with in-depth understanding of ethical labour practices, sourcing and global supply chains. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of our programme in the horticultural sector in Spain, working closely with the Spanish team member(s) and businesses across the global supply chain, as well as for establishing new funding and activity in Australia and New Zealand. You will also be responsible for relationship building and management with corporate and other global stakeholders, develop funding proposals and provide bespoke support to global businesses.
You are a self-starter, able to take forward projects with minimal supervision, are motivated by results and with the initiative, experience and drive to increase our organisation’s profile and activity globally. The role is varied with involvement both at strategic and operational level. You will work remotely, but in close cooperation with the Managing Director and with other team members in the UK, Spain, USA and South Africa. We are a small team and expect a willingness to get hands on.
Details: Closing date: Sunday 19th January | Interviews: Thursday 23rd / Monday 27th January | Starting date: asap | Contract: 0.6 FTE, potentially extending to 0.8 FTE; initially until 30th April 2021 | UK Based | Salary: £35,000 – 40,000 gross annually (pro rata) | Download the Job description
To apply – Please send us your CV and motivation letter (max. 2 pages of A4) outlining the skills and experience you have that meet the requirements of this role as outlined in the Job Description to [email protected], please include ‘Application Global Partners Manager’ in the subject line.