Delivered by experts in the field, this interactive in-house workshop has been developed to equip teams visiting suppliers with the skills and knowledge to utilise those visits to uncover potential situations of modern slavery.
This participatory course specifically focuses on the practicalities of setting up a supplier/site visit, what to look for during the visit, how to conduct positive conversations with workers about the workplace and how to deal with potentially challenging personnel attitudes.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand the context of modern slavery and what specific signs to look for when conducting a site walk around
- Plan for a successful supplier site visit
- Understand the implications of conducting a site visit and how your presence may affect the outcome of the visit
- Understand how to manage and prevent difficult situations during a supplier site visit
- Understand how to capture and record information appropriately so both parties understand what is expected post-visit.
This in-house workshop is ideal for:
- Technical, commercial and procurement teams who regularly conduct onsite visits to suppliers.
Format of the workshop:
This workshop is delivered online via Zoom with total workshop time of 6 hours which can be delivered as either 2 x 3 hour sessions across 1 day or 3 x 2 hour sessions across 2 days.
How to book:
For more information about this in-house workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.