Fair and Equal Opportunity and Treatment – 1.5 hrs training webinar
Fair and equal treatment and opportunities means decisions are made based on a worker’s ability to do the job rather than on any personal characteristic. This is particularly important during the recruitment process and can be more challenging for agency/contract workers to access due to the temporary and flexible nature of their work.
Whether you are a recruitment business or a client of one, this 1.5 hour interactive webinar will equip you with practical steps to ensure fair and equal opportunity and treatment workers during their recruitment and on-going supply.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the importance of ensuring fair and equal opportunity and treatment for workers during their recruitment and on-going supply.
- Be confident in your next steps in reviewing your business practices to ensure they are fair and equal.
This training is for:
This training is for recruitment teams, businesses, their clients and other interested parties across all locations and sectors including:
- Labour Providers/Recruiters
- Suppliers/Service Providers (as Labour Users and/or direct recruiters)
Costs: £95 (+VAT) per delegate
- Please note, delegates must actively attend the full duration of training to be recorded as having attended and to receive a certificate of attendance.
- View the full list of training terms and conditions here
FREE places available on this course for RRT sponsor’s suppliers and ALP Labour Provider Members