Safeguarding agri-workers against forced labour and labour exploitation, not only creates a healthier work environment but it also increases labour productivity and business profitability.
Having trained and equipped producers and agri-businesses to address forced labour risks in their operations and supply chains many businesses want to offer training across all levels of their business. Taking this holistic approach, this awareness raising session educates agri-workers on the topic of hidden labour exploitation and forced labour. Each attendee will receive a take-away information leaflet and a certificate of completion.
By the end of the workshop attendees will:
- Understand what forced labour and labour exploitation is
- Better understand what labour practices could lead to forced labour and labour exploitation and how to spot them
- Know where to seek help should they suspect exploitation at work or in their wider community
This workshop is ideal for:
- Businesses who want to educate and upskill their agri-workers as part of their ethical strategy or trade requirements
- Agri-workers and worker representatives, leaders, shop stewards and union organizers
How sessions run:
Delivered by expert facilitators in multiple languages this interactive awareness session is designed to be delivered in person for a duration of 2 hours.
To find out more or to host a training session for your agri-workers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org