An estimated 5.2 million people have fled Ukraine since Russia invaded in February earlier this year.
In response, Stronger Together and its partners have created an informative guide for UK businesses to help in ensuring that workers affected by this conflict are protected from harm, and have a positive recruitment and employment experience.
Included in this guide:
- Up to date information on right to work, visa routes and offering work and accommodation.
- Practical steps to ensure responsible recruitment and employment.
- Guidance on supporting Ukrainians already in the UK, those looking to enter and people from other affected groups.
This document will be regularly updated as the situation progresses. The latest version will always be available from the link below.
- Download our existing Ukrainian resources: Multi-language A4 Worker Poster and Template Worker Questionnaire
- Watch ‘Working in the UK- your rights’ (in Ukrainian)
- Visit the Association of Labour Providers website for further resources on Ukraine.