The Progress Reporting Tool (PRT) is a pioneering online self-assessment tool that supports companies globally to measure progress made in addressing modern slavery risks and to highlight the next steps for their businesses and supply chains. The PRT is currently exclusively available for suppliers (please note this does not include recruiters/labour providers) to the Consumer Goods project sponsors (Aldi, Asda, Co-op, Lidl, M&S, Morrisons, Ocado, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, Tesco and Waitrose & Partners).
The tool benefits businesses by:
- Giving a clear picture of progress in addressing modern slavery risks in their business and supply chains, measured against a set of UN Guiding Principles framed questions
- Highlighting to their customers, the challenges and sticking points that suppliers and their peers face
- Creating clear downloadable reports to share with leadership teams and clients demonstrating progress made and what needs to be done
- Presenting analytics to track progress over time and benchmark performance against peers and competitors in your sector
- Providing steps and progress made that you can report in modern slavery statements.
The tool enables:
- Suppliers to benchmark their progress against their peers, as well as the option to share their data with their retailer customers
- Retailers can benchmark the data of their supplier base against all other industry data, as well as view specific supplier data when shared.
|Before you start using the tool, decide who in your business will complete the questionnaire. One representative from your company, with oversight of your overall modern slavery programme, should be responsible for completing the tool, with insight and input from relevant team members when necessary.|
|Download the user guidance instructions or watch the guidance video in Useful Resources below.|
|The process takes between 1 and 4 hours to complete and you can save your progress and return to complete the questionnaire at any time.|
|When you are ready, login to the Stronger Together website (use button top right), access the tool through the ‘Tools and Support’ menu and select which sector you are working in.|
The tool is available for:
For further information please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.