Take an important step to prevent worker exploitation and identify any individuals that may need help – introduce Modern Slavery Champions into your business with our support.
To support UK businesses to raise awareness of modern slavery, Stronger Together has developed a resource pack to help you implement Modern Slavery Champions into your business.
Our new Modern Slavery Champion pack includes everything you need to introduce advocates into your business to raise awareness of modern slavery and hidden labour exploitation with workers and peers and promote how workers can report concerns or suspicions of modern slavery.
The Modern Slavery Champions pack includes:
- Good practice guidance, covering
- Tips for effective communication
- Activity ideas
- External support services for victims of modern slavery
- New resources, including
- Interactive Activity Calendar
- Pocket guides
- Team Talk Activity
- Worker presentation and delivery notes template
We have also developed a Business Guide this includes everything you need to understand the benefits Champions can have on your business, how to introduce these advocates, and signposts the resources they can use to raise awareness with:
- The direct workforce
- Agency workers supplied by labour providers
- On-site contractors working for contracted out service organisations
Watch this short video to find out more about introducing Modern Slavery Champions.
Register on the Champion page to download all the resources.
Categorised in: Modern Day Slavery