amfori in cooperation with Stronger Together, a multi-stakeholder business-led initiative working to reduce modern slavery through guidance, training, resources and collaborative sector programmes, will provide online training sessions concerning forced labour due diligence.
Two new interactive e-learnings will be available on the amfori Academy to support member companies in their due diligence journey towards detecting, preventing and responding to forced labour in their own business and global supply chains.
Forced labour affects millions around the world and is most often found in labour-intense industries with little regulation such as agriculture and fishing, construction, mining, quarrying and brick kilns as well as manufacturing, processing and packaging.
These online resources will provide sustainability professionals and recruiters working in affected sectors with information and expert guidance on:
- What modern slavery is;
- How this hidden labour exploitation occurs in their own business as well as in their supply chains;
- How to spot signs of hidden labour exploitation in their supply chain;
- What they can do as a professional to protect vulnerable individuals from exploitation;
- How they can protect the reputation of their business; and,
- How the amfori BSCI framework supports their due diligence journey, including remedy of modern slavery cases that have been identified in their supply chain.
Our range of e-learning modules provide a flexible and cost-effective training solution on tackling modern slavery for your workforce enabling learners to complete at their own pace and location. Knowledge tests throughout reinforce understanding and a printable worksheet available on completion ensures key information is easily accessible.
Forced labour due diligence requirements are deeply embedded into the amfori BSCI system. amfori supports our members with training opportunities, tools and guidance to address risks and remedy forced labour cases in their global supply chains.
Check out more of amfori’s resources:
Categorised in: e-learning