Join us to mark 10 years of collaboration at:
‘Towards a Future Free from Exploitation’
Wed 17th May, 9am – 5pm
Heart of England Conference Centre, Coventry
Join us at Stronger Together’s 10-year anniversary event, at which you will gain expert insights on contemporary issues related to worker exploitation, what it means for your operations and supply chain and how to implement tangible change.
Together, we have achieved a great deal, but we cannot be complacent. Workers continue to be at risk of exploitation – with compounding threats of the cost of living, climate change, and infiltration from criminal gangs. Meanwhile momentum for responsible recruitment and fair work continues to grow across the world, with emerging legislation, industry bench-marking and consumer expectations.
The agenda includes inspiring panel sessions, perspectives from a range of stakeholders, and practical interactive breakout sessions facilitated by experts, so you will be challenged, inspired and leave feeling positive about the next steps you can take within your role and organisation to embed responsible recruitment and fair work, free from exploitation.
At the event you will:
- Gain practical insights from experts on contemporary issues related to worker exploitation
- Benefit from peer-to-peer practical local and international cross-sector learnings from those taking action across the world
- Discover new resources, tools and best practice to ensure your business is actively championing human rights
- Have the opportunity to network and make new connections with like-minded individuals from a range of sectors
- Be inspired, energised and informed to continue your journey towards ensuring fair work, free from exploitation.
Themes will include, amongst others:
- Emerging risks to fair work and human rights
- Survivor and worker voice/perspectives
- Effective due diligence in lower supply chain tiers and outsourced services
- Impacts of climate change on health and well-being in the workplace
- Purchasing practices and working conditions
Join Stronger Together and a network of leading businesses for this in-person one-day conference, as we look to the future for our next steps.
Secure your tickets today as this event promises to be our biggest one yet.
Speakers include, amongst others:
Director of Labour Market Enforcement, Department for Business and Trade
Crown Representative, Cabinet Office
Group Ethical Working Director, Gs Fresh
Senior Economist in the International Labour Organisation’s Research Department and co-author of the ILO report, World Employment and Social Outlook: Trends 2023
International Systemic Change Director, Justice & Care
‘Lived experience’ expert consultant
Managing Director, ESC International
Director Themes, Rainforest Alliance
Technical Lead, Food Network for Ethical Trade (FNET)
Chief Executive, Association of Labour Providers (ALP)
£285 + VAT for one delegate
£500 + VAT for two delegates
Heart of England – Events and Conferencing, Meriden Road, Coventry, CV7 8DX
How to join us:
Location connection to major rail routes. 10-minute taxi-ride from Birmingham International Station
8-minutes to M6, M42 AND A45 road networks. 30-minutes to M1 or M40
10-minutes from Birmingham International Airport